quinta-feira, 29 de setembro de 2016

Great Dining Experience in Sydney, Australia

I believe that having a meal outside shouldn’t be just about eating out, not just about the food. Well, of course sometimes you are in a rush, and just have to put something your stomach, so anything would work. But, when you want to celebrate, the service counts. The quality of the wine, how polite the waiter is and also the place. Today I would like to share with you the experience I had in restaurant with a great view: the 360 in Sydney, Australia. What a great evening I had with my family. The thing about this restaurant is that it spins. It is not fast that will make you feel dizzy, it is enough for you to contemplate the beautiful city.


My recommendation when you go in a place like this is: book the sunset hour.

We asked for a Prosecco bottle, which was a great choice. And each of us had a different dish. All of them were great. 


Starter: eggplant

Main dish: Spinach and Ricotta Rotolo (pasta)


Dessert: Lemon Pie and Vanilla Ice Cream


   
Dinner there was amazing, the view is great. It really worths the visit.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário